iOS 6.1 is here and not a week later, a jailbreak arose! This new iOS 6.0/6.0.1/6.1 untethered jailbreak is called Evasi0n and was made by the Evad3rs team. They’re still the credible and most famous jailbreakers we all know and love, just going by a different name. So, you can trust them!
Supported Devices (Compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad models running iOS 6.0 through 6.1):
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch 5G
- iPod Touch 4G
- iPad Mini
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- Download Evasi0n for Mac or PC in our Downloads section (also at the bottom of this page).
- Plug your iDevice into Evasi0n and wait for it to identify your iOS 6 device.
- Click “Jailbreak” once it allows you to.
- WAIT! Don’t touch the device during the jailbreak process! It will do all the work for you.
- When prompted, touch the new “evasi0n” app and then don’t touch the device once again until prompted.
- You’re done! Once it tells you to unlock your device, you are good to go! Enjoy!
If you have any issues, please leave a comment and someone will reply to you with a solution.
Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook, FOLLOW us on Twitter, and SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube for more news and videos regarding jailbreaks and tech. As always, stay tuned here for more on iOS 6 and the jailbreaks regarding this firmware!